Originally from Long Island, NY, Chris Logan is a talented transplant in the Rocky Mountains of Montana. Logan has led a diverse career, from competing on park setups to filming pillow stacks and backcountry booters for The Big Picture. We joined Chris for a few days at Whitefish Mountain Resort to see exactly why it’s the place he’s proud to call home.
win a trip to Whitefish mountain resort – Package Includes
- 3 nights on-mountain lodging and 3-day lift tickets for 2 people
- $50 at Tupelo Grille
- $50 at The Last Chair
- $50 at Craggy Range
- $100 at Stumptown Snowboards
Rules and Regulations:
Presented by The Ski Journal, PO Box 2806, Bellingham, WA, 98227.
- Contest entry signs you up for The Ski Journal/The Snowboarder’s Journal/The Flyfish Journal and/or Explore Whitefish, Whitefish Mountain Resort emails Newsletter’s.
Odds are determined by the number of entries.
- One entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry Deadline December 8 2019.
- Prize is non transferable.
Doesn’t really matter what season it is, winter is great. But, Spring, Summer, and Fall there is a bunch of rad stuff to do. It’s making me think I’ll be here for a long while.