The Ski Journal and The Snowboarder’s Journal have collaborated with Teton Gravity Research to give away a free cat ski/snowboard trip to Island Lake Lodge. $2,750 CDN Value.
Located near Fernie, BC, Canada, Island Lake Lodge has been the ultimate ski and snowboard destination for 28 years, featuring luxury catskiing, five star cuisine, 12 person shot-skis, alpine bowls and a wealth of perfectly-gladed tree skiing. Island Lake Lodge is The Ski Journal and The Snowboarder’s Journal approved.
The prize package includes three days/nights of lodging, food and all the powder you can ride at Island Lake Lodge and a one year print subscription to The Ski Journal or The Snowboarder’s Journal.
EMAIL LIST SIGNUP
*Check email SPAM Folder to confirm Newsletter/Contest entry*
Rules and Regulations:
Presented by The Ski Journal and The Snowboarder’s Journal, PO Box 2806, Bellingham, WA, 98227.
- Contest entry signs you up for The Ski Journal/The Snowboarder’s Journal/The Flyfish Journal and Island Lake Lodge emails Newsletter’s.
Odds are determined by the number of entries.
Prize includes one, 3x day cat ski/snowboard trip to Island Lake Lodge, retail value $2,750 CDN.
- Entry limited to residents of the United States and Canada.
- One entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- Trip dates are March 20-23th – 3 days ski/snowboard
- Entry is Deadline January 25th 2018.
- Winner will be announced January 26th, 2018.
- Prize is non transferable.