Win a Cat Trip to Eleven Scarp Ridge Lodge – Enter Below
The Ski Journal, The Snowboarder’s Journal, Teton Gravity Research, and adventure collective Eleven Experience have partnered up to invite you on the ski trip of a lifetime at Eleven Scarp Ridge Lodge in historic Crested Butte, CO.
Known for delivering an unparalleled cat-skiing experience accompanied by alpine-chic accommodations, the lodge will be hosting the Ski Journal plus one lucky winner for a fully personalized stay at its Western saloon-turned-ski lodge in one of the original homes of extreme skiing. Wake up to a chef-prepared breakfast, then hop in a custom snowcat, which drops you into a 1000-plus-acre paradise of backcountry powder. With no one but your group and your expert guides to compete with, spend the day shredding endless terrain.
The price package includes three days/nights of lodging and all the snow you can handle at Eleven Scarp Ridge Lodge, as well as a one-year print subscription to The Ski Journal or The Snowboarder’s Journal..
Rules and Regulations:
Presented by The Ski Journal and The Snowboarder’s Journal, PO Box 2806, Bellingham, WA, 98227.
- Contest entry signs you up for The Ski Journal/The Snowboarder’s Journal/The Flyfish Journal and Eleven Experience emails Newsletter’s.
Odds are determined by the number of entries.
Prize includes one, 3x day cat ski/snowboard trip to Eleven Scarp Ridge Lodge, retail value $6,420.
- One entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- contest winner pays for own travel expenses
- prize package does not include travel, dinner or gratuity
- Trip dates are March 26 – 29, 2023
- Entry is Deadline February 14th, 2023. 12 pm PST
- Prize is non transferable.
- Not redeemable for cash
- Giveaway is not endorsed, administered or sponsored by Instagram.
- Winner will be chosen at random and will be notified via email within 24 hr of the giveaway closing.