The Ski Journal and The Snowboarder’s Journal have teamed up with Teton Gravity Research to give one lucky winner the trip of a lifetime to Island Lake Lodge. – $4,332 value
Enter for a chance to win three days of luxury catskiing in the Kootenays, complete with three nights of onsite lodging, included fine dining experiences and a one-year subscription to The Ski Journal.
Let us paint a clearer picture of what’s up for grabs: Wake up in powder paradise to start your morning with a delicious breakfast before being whisked into the mountains on a heated snowcat for a day of backcountry skiing led by experienced guides in world-class terrain. Après ski could entail relaxing at the lodge, shooting pool, a sauna session, drinks at the bar, or all the above. Just be sure to save room for the three-course dinner you’ll be indulging in that evening. Then get ready to do it all again the next day.
The prize package includes three days/nights of lodging and all the snow you can handle at Island Lake Lodge, as well as a one-year print subscription to The Ski Journal or The Snowboarder’s Journal..
Presented by The Ski Journal and The Snowboarder’s Journal, PO Box 2806, Bellingham, WA, 98227.
- Contest entry signs you up for The Ski Journal/The Snowboarder’s Journal/The Flyfish Journal and Island Lake Lodge emails Newsletter’s.
Odds are determined by the number of entries.
Prize includes one, 3x day cat ski/snowboard trip to Island Lake Lodge, retail value $4,332.
- One entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- contest winner pays for own travel expenses
- prize package does not include travel, alcohol, spa or gratuity
- Trip dates are March 24 – 29, 2024
- Entry is Deadline February 1st, 2024. 12 pm PST
- Prize is non transferable.
- Not redeemable for cash
- Giveaway is not endorsed, administered or sponsored by Instagram.
- Winner will be chosen at random and will be notified via email within 24 hr of the giveaway closing.